viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

With Jake the dog and Finn the human :D

Supergood news! The creator of the adorable animated series  Adventure Time  (one of those clearly aimed to adults although shown on a children channel) has announced today that a game based on the series is being developed for Nintendo DS. THANK GOODNES I have a lovely sister and a brother-in-law that own a DS. Well, if I didn't I wouldn't care because I wouldn't know the series then.... And that would be terrible. I have a feeling that this series will be able to make me happy when I am very, very sad. This doesn't happen very often but I'll try next time :)

Jake and Lady love each other
After being like "I would loooove a videogame", Pendleton Ward has finally announced what it MEANT to be. He even published some cute drawings he and a writer had come up during a brainstorm. Those are hyping enough to know that the game is going to be great :_D The downside is that it is going to be launch on Nintendo DS that, as friendly as it is, it is not my tv and not my xbox ¬¬

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario